All ingredients are derived from Stevia leaf, Luo Han Guo fruit ,providing its herbal sweet taste and at the same time, successfully remove the bitter stevioside derived after taste.
• The taste is positively effected by the mogroside compounds
• that prolong the effect of the sweetness and as such improve
• the flavor profile of the finished product.
• LoviaTM contains natural Luo Han Guo extract which will enrich the flavor profile for superior beverage application.
Its calories account for only 1 percent of Sucrose which allow for a wide variety of applications to make food and beverage products healthier including weight loss and diabetes.
Taste Analysis Data
Thermal Stability and pH Stability
• At 130oC for an hour, LoviaTM shows no weakening of the sweetness and no change in particle size or solubility
• The sweetness is not weakened by pasteurization or heat treatment
• Exposure to acid and alkaline solutions for 8h at 80oC does not effect the sweetness
|| WHITE OR OFF-C WHITE POWDER
|PARTICLE SIZE||THROUGH 80 MESH||CP2005|
|SOLUBILITY||SOLUBLE IN WATER/FREELY SOLUBLE IN ETHANOL||IN-HOUSE|
|OSS ON DRYING
|ARSENIC (As)||<=1.0mg/kg||ICP-C MS|
|LEAD (Pb)||<=1.0mg/kg||ICP-C MS|
|CADMIUM (Cd)||<=0.10mg/kg||ICP-C MS|
|MERCURY (Hg)||<=0.10mg/kg||ICP-C MS|
|NICKEL (Ni)||<=1.0mg/kg||ICP-C MS|
|SOLVENTS RESIDUE||USP||GC-C MS|
|PESTICIDE RESIDUE||USP||GC-C MS|
| OTAL PLATE COUN
|YEAST AND MOLD||<=100cfu/g||CP2005|
|GMO STATUS||NON-C GMO||-|
| NON-C IRRADIATION